Blair Digital Chanter - Engraved Aluminium
The Blair Digital Chanter lets you play the sound of world-class Highland Bagpipe, Scottish Smallpipe or Practice Chanter on a real instrument with finger holes, memory for a further 6 additional sets of bagpipes using the free Blair Digital Bagpipes App (free) with options for a standalone bag and accessories.
This chanter features a plain aluminum ferrule and sole.
• Single smart button for selecting instruments and editing menus
• Large OLED display
• USB rechargeable battery, which can provide up to 6 hours of playing depending on your settings.
• MIDI, connect to an iPad, PC so you can continue playing ‘bagpipe fingering’ but generate the sounds of other instruments via Midi instrument! For example Garageband.
• Aircraft-grade aluminum mountings with Blair logo.
• Highland Bagpipes
• Scottish Smallpipes
• Practice Chanter
+ free additional instruments from www.blairbagpipes.com
• C Scottish Smallpipes
• D Scottish Smallpipes
• Bb Scottish Smallpipes
• A Maj Bagpipe
• E Maj Bagpipe
• G Maj Bagpipe
• Individual note sensors
• Drone volume (Tenor and Bass Drones on Highland Bagpipe)
• EQ for tone – Treble & Bass
• Vibrato On/ Off
• Pitch change between 440 -486hz
• Metronome, 8 beat patterns, volume, Reverb and Pan
• Installing additional instruments
• Display brightness and time out
• Power save function
• Factory Reset
• Reverb On/Off
• Room size
• High Frequency Dampening
• Stereo Width
• Left, Right and Centre positioning of individual bagpipe elements in your audio mix.
Output and Battery
• Stereo 3.5mm audio output
• USB (used for MIDI, recharging battery and updating software)
• Rechargeable battery. Playing time before next recharge, 4-6hrs depending on settings
Updatable using the free Blair Bagpipe App for Mac and Windows
What’s in the box
• 1x Blair Digital Chanter
• 1x High-quality case by Bagpiper case
• 1x USB lead
• 1x Instruction manual
• 5 Bonus instruments loaded into all chanters
N.B. Headphones or Speaker are required and not included.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.